The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
1. Name and contact details of the data protection officer
The responsible data processing unit on this website is:
Herr Robert Högl - Computertechnik, R.Högl, Schaffhauser Str. 4, 81476 München
E-Mail: datenschutz [AT] rwt.de
Telefon: +49 89 745 76 269
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting this website
When you visit our website www.rwt.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) Upon receipt of our circulars for new versions
If, in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO expressly agreed and have a maintenance contract, we use your e-mail address to inform you about new versions of NcS. To receive the circular, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address and your name.
The deregistration is possible at any time by sending an informal e-mail to info [AT] rwt.de, with the desire to be removed from our mailing list.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. The name and surname, company name, telephone number and a valid e-mail address are required so that we know from whom the request originates and in order to be able to answer them. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
d) When using our support page as a maintenance customer
To register on our support page, we need your name and e-mail address. If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO expressly agreed and have a maintenance contract, you can report after registration, questions, suggestions and errors report. To answer these messages we need the given data.
3. Disclosure of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- According to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO you have given express consent to this
- In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- This is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
We use partly cookies on our site. These are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our site. Cookies do not harm your device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malicious software.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
We do not use any analysis and tracking tools or social media plugins on our website.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of your personal data held by us, unless such processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- To receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarter.
7. Right of Opposition
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to datenschutz [AT] rwt.de.
8. Data Security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Contradiction advertising mails
The use of information, published in the context of the imprint obligation contact, for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited promotional information, something through spam e-mails.